Join the Torrid Fam and enjoy perks!
- 50% off Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Clean and sale environment
- Career advancement opportunities
For more information please visit https://jobs.jobvite.com/torrid/jobs
Part Time Cooks, Servers & Cashiers
NY Pizza is now hiring for Part-Time Cooks, Servers & Cashiers. Restaurant experience is preferred. Must be 16 years old.
For more information or to apply, please see store or contact 515-509-5578
River Hills Mall
This position is responsible for the performance of a variety of tasks in order to maintain the cleanliness of the center.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using chemicals or cleaning solutions to perform duties
- High dusting
- Restroom attending
- Trash removal
- Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
- Lifting 35-50lbs in weight
- Pushing/pulling 35-75lbs
- Standing or walking for 6-8 hours per shift
- Bending to pick up items from the floor or wipe down surfaces as necessary to keep the floor area clean of debris
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including safety glasses, gloves and back-support as directed per OSHA/MSDS
- Working in the outside elements
For more information, please email Daryn at Dstoltenberg@krigproperties.com
Application can also be picked up & dropped at the mall office or Carousel.
Mall Security Officer
River Hills Mall
We are searching for a reliable, trustworthy Part-time Mall Security Officer to join our team. Responsibilities include performing regular patrols and observations, reporting irregularities, providing crowd control, answering queries, assisting customers and mall employees, and always maintaining order.
To be successful as a Mall Security Officer, you should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time and able to react appropriately in stressful conditions.
Mall Security Officer Responsibilities:
- Foot & Vehicle Patrolling and monitoring premises to detect any irregularities, which may include suspicious behavior or security breaches.
- Keeping calm when alarms are triggered and escorting people to safety.
- Responding to calls for help and contacting the fire department or law enforcement if required.
- Assisting during emergencies, ensuring minimal injury to people and damage to property.
- Removing anyone who is not following mall code of conduct.
- Wearing security uniforms for high visibility.
- Following orders and working as part of a team to ensure the safety of mall employees and customers.
- Writing up daily reports.
- Undertaking all tasks with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
Mall Security Officer Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- A clean criminal record.
- Open availability including weekends and holidays.
- Previous security experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of safety protocols.
- A valid driver’s license.
For more information please contact Daryn at firstname.lastname@example.org