Pet Photos with Santa
Pets love Santa too, so don't leave out your furry friends! Bring your pet (dogs & cats only please) for a photo with Santa! Pets must be leashed or in a carrier upon arrival to Santa's Living Room.
Photos with Santa
We are excited to continue the tradition of capturing those magical moments with Santa this season with you and your family.
Visits are always free, photo packages are available for purchase. Reservations are encouraged to see Santa.
Reservations are encouraged to see Santa.
Santa's Living Room Hours
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 7pm
Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
Christmas Eve: 10am - 4pm
Get a jump on your Holiday Shopping. There will be a large array of vendors displaying their unique wares for you to decorate your home for the season or buy that one of a kind holiday gift.
For more information, please visit: https://longdogapparel.com/collections/markets/products/merry-market-2022
River Hills Home & Lifestyle Show
The River Hills Home & Lifestyle Show is your one-stop destination for home improvement, new home construction and lifestyle products and services. Your opportunity to connect with trusted professionals or simply find inspiration and information to help you with your projects.
For more information, please visit: www.mankatomnshows.com
Event Sponsor: B & J Promotions
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 7pm
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 8pm
Sunday: 11am - 6pm
Ride Tokens can be purchased at the Token Machine near the Carousel. One Token per ride.
$2 = 1 token
$5 = 3 tokens
$10 = 7 tokens
$20 = 15 tokens
Token machines takes cash only. Exact cash required - machine does not dispense change.
Family Free Fridays
Come to River Hills Mall on the last Friday of Every Month and enjoy Family Free Fridays. This is a year-round event, occurring EVERY Month!
Anytime between 4pm and 8pm enjoy 2 Free Carousel Rides for riders 12 and under.
Security Safety Officer - PT AM Shift
We are searching for reliable, trustworthy Part-time morning shift Mall Safety Officer to join our team at River Hills Mall. Responsibilities include unlocking mall, performing regular patrols and observations, reporting irregularities, providing crowd control, answering queries, assisting customers and mall employees, and always maintaining order.
To be successful as a Mall Safety Officer, you should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time and able to react appropriately in stressful conditions and have excellent customer service skills.
Mall Safety Officer Responsibilities:
- Unlocking mall in AM, raising flags
- Foot & Vehicle Patrolling and monitoring premises to detect any irregularities, which may include suspicious behavior or security breaches.
- Keeping calm when alarms are triggered and escorting people to safety.
- Responding to calls for help and contacting the fire department, law enforcement, or medical if required.
- Assisting during emergencies, ensuring minimal injury to people and damage to property.
- Removing anyone who is not following mall code of conduct.
- Wearing security uniforms for high visibility.
- Following orders and working as part of a team to ensure the safety of mall employees and customers.
- Writing up daily reports.
- Undertaking all tasks with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
Mall Safety Officer Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Open availability, possibly including weekends and holidays.
- Previous security experience would be preferred.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of safety protocols.
- A valid driver’s license.
This position is responsible for the performance of a variety of tasks in order to maintain the cleanliness of the center.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using chemicals or cleaning solutions to perform duties
- High dusting
- Restroom attending
- Trash removal
- Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
- Standing or walking for 6-8 hours per shift
- Bending to pick up items from the floor or wipe down surfaces as necessary to keep the floor area clean of debris
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including safety glasses, gloves and back-support as directed per OSHA/MSDS
- Working in the outside elements
For more information, please email Juan at email@example.com
Application can also be picked up & dropped at the mall office or Carousel.