River Hills Holiday Arts, Crafts & Gift Show
Get a jump on your Holiday Shopping. There will be a large array of vendors displaying their unique wares for you to decorate your home for the season or buy that one of a kind holiday gift.
Event Sponsor: B & J Promotions
For more information please visit: www.mankatomnshows.com
Family Free Fridays
Come to River Hills Mall on the last Friday of Every Month and enjoy Family Free Fridays. This is a year-round event, occurring EVERY Month!
Anytime between 5pm and 8pm enjoy 2 Free Carousel Rides for riders 12 and under.
We are searching for an experienced Full-time Housekeeping Professional to join our team! This position serves as the backup for our Housekeeping Manager.
• Serve as a back up to the Housekeeping Manager
• Use chemicals or cleaning solutions to perform duties
• Restroom Attending
• Trash Removal
• Customer Service
• Other duties as assigned
• Available to work various days of the week, including weekends and holidays.
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and in stressful situations.
• Ability to stand or walk for 6-7 hours per shift.
• Adaptable to changing business priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills
Candidates should also be team orientated, have a positive attitude, good work ethic and the ability to communicate well with others.
For more Information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for the performance of a variety of tasks in order to maintain the cleanliness of the center.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using chemicals or cleaning solutions to perform duties
- High dusting
- Restroom attending
- Trash removal
- Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
- Lifting 35-50lbs in weight
- Pushing/pulling 35-75lbs
- Standing or walking for 6-8 hours per shift
- Bending to pick up items from the floor or wipe down surfaces as necessary to keep the floor area clean of debris
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including safety glasses, gloves and back-support as directed per OSHA/MSDS
- Working in the outside elements
For more information, please email Julie at email@example.com
Application can also be picked up & dropped at the mall office or Carousel.
We are searching for a reliable, trustworthy Part-time Mall Security Officer to join our team. Responsibilities include performing regular patrols and observations, reporting irregularities, providing crowd control, answering queries, assisting customers and mall employees, and always maintaining order.
To be successful as a Mall Security Officer, you should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time and able to react appropriately in stressful conditions.
Mall Security Officer Responsibilities:
- Foot & Vehicle Patrolling and monitoring premises to detect any irregularities, which may include suspicious behavior or security breaches.
- Keeping calm when alarms are triggered and escorting people to safety.
- Responding to calls for help and contacting the fire department or law enforcement if required.
- Assisting during emergencies, ensuring minimal injury to people and damage to property.
- Removing anyone who is not following mall code of conduct.
- Wearing security uniforms for high visibility.
- Following orders and working as part of a team to ensure the safety of mall employees and customers.
- Writing up daily reports.
- Undertaking all tasks with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
Mall Security Officer Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- A clean criminal record.
- Open availability including weekends and holidays.
- Previous security experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of safety protocols.
- A valid driver’s license.