francesca's® specializes in the most fashion-forward styles in women's clothing, accessories and gifts. Our stores are constantly filled with new treasures and our style is always one step ahead of the trend. Each francesca's® boutique has its own charm which means you’re sure to find something special and unique at each one!
Retail Sales Associate
We offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
The successful candidate is a fashion savvy member of a Boutique Team who is motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales and profit. Under the guidance of the Boutique Leadership team, the Stylist is responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by supporting and executing brand standards for our guest and team. This will include assisting with guests needs, offering product knowledge, merchandising, handling cash transactions, and maintaining a neat and visually inspiring boutique environment.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Partners with Boutique Leadership Team to support company initiatives and objectives
- Contributes to a positive and professional work environment, and collaborates with all team members
- Represents francesca’s® core values, emphasizing a positive work environment that is fun and unique
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity
- Recognizes opportunities to learn and grow, and invests in skills/experience that will help prepare him/her for the next level of responsibility
- Networks to attract the best talent
- Understands and is able to deliver “Our Reason” to all guests within the boutique
- Vows to empower every person who walks into our boutiques to be herself
- Provides unwavering dedication to our guest that will lead to our unified success
- Provides excellent customer service on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash wrap
- Helps to maintain a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to our guests at all times
- Assists in delivering our visual brand standards and presenting our unique product mix by actively working with products including: stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising
- Proactively educates himself/herself on product knowledge, campaign promotions and merchandising standards
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures
- Performs boutique opening and closing procedures
- Works effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash wrap, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per francesca’s® standards
- Demonstrates an interest level in understanding retail sales and the relationship to inventory levels in order to assist in identifying needs with the Boutique Leadership Team
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by participating in weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
- Possess a creative flair for fashion
- Experience in a specialty retail store preferred
- Enjoys merchandising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting and climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
francesca’s® is an equal opportunity employer
francesca's® understands that it is our team members that contribute to our growth and we invite you to help us continue in our success!