This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to create an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. While the primary responsibility of a Sales Associate is to deliver excellent customer service and build wardrobes; sales associate are expected to participate in merchandising the store and maintain presentation standards.
What you’ll get in return:
• A flexible work schedule
• Working with others who love fashion and have fun
• Industry leading training programs
• Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
• Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
• A 40% discount..........yes 40!
• Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
All replies confidential – maurices is an equal opportunity employer.
Stylist (Sales Associate) candidates must
• Be at least 16 years of age
• Have the ability to relate to customers of all ages and backgrounds
• Be goal/achievement oriented
• Be computer aptitude
• Have the ability to follow directions and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
• Have the ability to work a flexible schedule