As an Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Store Manager to build a team that delivers results through providing an amazing customer experience. You also share the responsibility to execute all store operations and maintain a visually appealing store. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your managers, associates, and customers every day. You love being part of a winning team and you bring your energy to work every day.
The Assistant Store Manager reports to the Store Manager.
Who You Are:
- Inspirational leader who guides their team and partners with the store manager to achieve great results.
- Engaging personality who attracts great talent.
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Able to adapt to change and takes on more responsibilities.
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
As the Assistant Store Manager you will:
- Partner with the Store Manager to create action plans to achieve results and grow the business.
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty by using company tools.
- Partner with the Store Manager to develop team members who are committed to creating a great experience for our customers.
- Oversee assigned division of responsibility and be accountable for results.
- Support the Store Manager to ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Learn about all aspects of the business and share ideas to drive the business.
- Remain composed in the face of challenges and unforeseen circumstances.
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions in the absence of Store Manager.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion, accountability, and inclusivity.
You will also have:
- 2+ years as a Co/Assistant Manager in similar volume, apparel business (preferred).
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical expectations.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if needed).
- Bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed.
** REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
The Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to enable qualified employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics")