Ample parking and convenient access to a collection of retail stores, dining and entertainment options make spending time at River Hills Mall a favorite pastime in Mankato.
LOOK BEFORE YOU LOCK: Never leave pets or kids in an unattended vehicle, especially during warm weather. Your family's safety is important to us; if you love them, don't leave them.
The mall management office is located near the food court or call 1-507-388-1100.
We offer a variety of services and amenities to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience.
Code of Conduct
This center is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests.
While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters or offices for business purposes
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the shopping center
- No firearms or illegal weapons
The center is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.